1. The typical user will derive three main benefits from drinking ionized water. First and foremost, it is a powerful antioxidant. You get all the benefits of anti-oxidants without having to pay separately for them.
Because of the ionized power and its alkaline content you balance your body pH levels. Because of the molecular changes that occur to H2O you’ll find ionized water to be much more hydrating than standard water.
2. Ionized water has an increased amount of hydroxyl ions. These hydroxyl ions donate an electron to the free radicals thereby neutralizing them. Once neutralized, the free radicals are unable to cause damage to the tissues thereby preserving their function. The antioxidant mechanism of neutralizing the free radicals prevents the occurrence of numerous diseases that are associated with an increased concentration of free radicals in the body.
3. The antioxidant properties of a substance can be determined by ORP, which is a measure of oxidizing ions (such as chloride) and reduction ions (such as calcium). Oxidizing ions "steals" electrons from other substances and reducing ions "donate" electrons thereby giving them the ability to neutralize free radicals. The potential energy for oxidation-reduction is measured by an ORP meter in millivolts (mV) as positive or negative values. Positive ORP value indicates more oxidizing ions (lower pH) and negative ORP value indicates more reducing ions (higher pH). A2O alkaline water for drinking has ORP ranging from -100mV to -300mV.
4. Experts agree that the more acidic a person is, the greater the risk of experiencing negative physical and mental symptoms which lead to many ailments and diseases. How our body functions is not only affected by the foods and drinks we consume but our daily habits and lifestyles can all affect us and our pH level. Eating a well-balanced and alkaline-rich diet is the best way to neutralize our body for optimum health. Click here for some common pH values.
5. We provide test strips that you can easily use at home to assess saliva or urine pH level. Call 877a2owater (877.226.9363) or request a free test kit here.
6. People and pets – in fact ionized water is intended for anyone who is conscientious about their long term health.
7. No! Although a person can become water toxic if they drink more than they should. This rare condition has nothing to do with the content of the water.
8. Absolutely. It is a natural way to provide children with extra doses of the calcium that children need as their bodies grow.
9. This will vary from individual to individual. You should be feeling the results anywhere from a day to a few short weeks.
10. When used properly there are no known negative effects.
11. It is the quickest, easiest, and least expensive way to obtain ionized water.
12. When just beginning you should allow yourself no more than 1 – 3 glasses per day. As your body adjusts to the miraculous power of ionized water. After a week or so you can then use ionized water in the same manner you had used traditional water.
13. Please click here for suggested usage and applications of various pH level water.
14. Yes, although technically both are separate processes required to produce the end product. Through the process of electrolysis, which is a method of separating the water molecules by passing an electric current, regular tap is ionized into two forms: low pH (acidic) and high pH (alkaline) water. Thus, ionization is the physical process of converting H2O molecules into ions, thereby giving the negatively charged OH- ions the potential to attract positively charged alkaline minerals.
15. We understand that the decision to invest in an A2O Advanced Alkaline Water System is an important one. Which model best suits your specific needs will depend on several factors, including performance, functionality, aesthetics, and price. We are here to help you make this process as easy and informative as possible. Click here for a model comparison chart.
16. Our water ionizer system fits most standard kitchen faucet and comes with easy step-by-step instructions.
17. No. We are not affiliated with MLM. A2O is a California based corporation that imports and sells electrolyzed water systems. There is no membership to join and there is no middle man.
At A2O we try our best to carefully review all information prior to posting on the website. Please note, however, that the material and content provided within this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from a physician or ther health care professional, and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or replace medical prescription or other treatment.
Terms and Conditions
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of A2O. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2012 A2O. All rights reserved.
Use Of Site
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in Checkout. A2O reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. A2O and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if A2O believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of A2O and its subsidiaries.
Any personal information that you may submit through this Web site is used by A2O and its related businesses only. All information is kept private and A2O will not sell your personal information.
Shipping & Delivery
The Products will be shipped to the destination specified by you during Checkout, unless otherwise mutually agreed to by the parties. A2O will select the carrier for shipment of the Products, but in no event will A2O be deemed to assume any liability in connection with such shipment nor will the carrier be deemed to be the agent of Think Alkaline. The Products will be insured in transit at your expense if requested prior to shipment. All scheduled shipping date are approximate only, and A2Owill not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any delay in delivery or failure to deliver which is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. In the event of a delay due to any cause beyond A2Oreasonable control, A2Oreserves the right to terminate the order or to reschedule the shipment within a reasonable period of time, and you will not be entitled to refuse delivery or otherwise be relieved of any obligations as the result of such delay. Products as to which delivery is delayed due to any cause within your control may be placed in storage by A2Oat your risk and expense.
INSPECTION AND ACCEPTANCE:
Claims for damage, shortage or errors in shipping must be reported within one (1) day following delivery to your address. You shall have seven (7) days from the date you receive any products to inspect such products and services for defects and nonconformance which are not due to damage, shortage or errors in shipping and notify Think Alkaline, in writing, of any defects, nonconformance or rejection of such products. After such seven (7) day period, you shall be deemed to have irrevocably accepted the products, if not previously accepted. After such acceptance, you shall have no right to reject the products for any reason or to revoke acceptance. You hereby agree that such seven (7) day period is a reasonable amount of time for such inspection and revocation. You shall have no right to order any change or modification to any product or services previously ordered by you or your representatives or cancel any order without A2Owritten consent and payment to A2Oof all charges, expenses, commissions and reasonable profits owed to or incurred by Think Alkaline.
At this time, A2Oships merchandise only to locations within the continental United States. Please contact A2Oprior to placing your order for shipments to international locations, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or the US Virgin Islands. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
A2Ocharges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
Your sole and exclusive warranty, unless you have purchased additional extended warranty offered by Think Alkaline, is that provided by the product's manufacturer. A2Oagrees during the Warranty Period, provided it is promptly notified in writing upon the discovery of any defects and further provided that all cost of returning the defective Products to A2Oare pre-paid by you, to repair or replace, at Think Alkaline's option, defective Products so as to cause the same operate in substantial conformance with said specifications. Replacement parts may be new or refurbished, at the election of Think Alkaline. All replaced parts shall become the property of Think Alkaline. Shipment to you of repaired or replacement Products shall be made in accordance with the provisions under Delivery. Think Alkaline's sole liability with respect to equipment, materials and parts furnished to A2Oby third party suppliers shall be limited to the assignment by A2Oto you or any such third party supplier's warranty, to extent the same in assignable. In no event shall A2Ohave any obligation to make repairs, replacements or corrections required, in whole or in part, as the result of (i) normal wear and tear, (ii) accident, disaster or event of force majeure, (iii) misuse, fault or negligence of or by Buyer, (iv) use of the Products in a manner of which they were not designed or suggested by the manufacturer, (v) causes internal to the Products such as, but not limited to, power failure or electrical power surges, (vi) improper storage of the Products or (vii) use of the Products in combination with equipment or parts not supplied by Think Alkaline. If A2Odetermines that Products for which you have requested warranty services are not covered by the warranty hereunder, you shall pay or reimburse A2Ofor all costs of investigation and responding to such request at Think Alkaline's then prevailing time and materials rates. If A2Oprovides repair services or replacement parts that are not covered by the warranty provided in this section, you shall pay A2Otherefore at then prevailing time and materials rate. ANY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, SERVICE, OR ALTERATION TO OR OF, OR OTHER TAMPERING WITH, THE PRODUCTS PERFORMED BY ANY PERSON OR ENITY OTHER THAN SELLER WITHOUT SELLER’S PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL, OR ANY USE OF REPLACEMENT PARTS NOT SUPPLIED OR APPROVED BY SELLER, SHALL IMMEDIATELY VOID AND CANCEL ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE AFFECTED PRODUCTS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, SELLER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE SELLER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE ERROR-FREE OR WILL ACCOMPLISH ANY PARTICULAR RESULT.
You may return any Products which A2Ostocks within fourteen (14) days with no restocking charge if: (i) it is in new condition, suitable for resale in its undamaged original packaging and with all its original parts and (ii) it has not been used, installed, modified, rebuilt, reconditioned, repaired, altered or damaged. Special orders or non-stock items may be returned if the manufacturer will accept the return. Except for items Seller stocks which meet (i) and (ii), above, credit memoranda issued for authorized returns shall be subject to the following deductions: (a) cost of putting items in salable condition; (b) transportation charges, if not prepaid; and (c) 15% handling and restocking charges. All return Products must have a RMA number issued by the Seller or the Products will not be accepted.
The material and content provided within this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from a physician or other health care professional, and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. A2Oand the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of A2Oshall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and A2Owith respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and A2Owith respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Think Alkaline. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.